SIAL CHINA & SIAL WINE WORLD Exhibitors Online Manual Open Now!
SIAL Middle East will be expanding by at least an additional two halls to cater for the demand from companies wishing to exhibit in November.
There is unprecedented demand in the Middle East for securing new food supplies and trade partners.
• The GCC imports 90% of its food requirements and food imports are expected to double by 2020 to a value of $53.1 billion
• The UAE receives over 10 million tourists and 50 million transit passengers each year
• Tourism related projects worth US$235 billion are planned through to 2018 in Abu Dhabi alone
Exhibit at SIAL Middle East and introduce your company to this lucrative market
- Present your products to over 10,000 trade attendees
- Arrange meetings with 500 VIP hosted buyers approved by the Abu Dhabi government
- Motivate sales networks, find agents and distributors
- Break into the Middle East market the easiest way - by meeting people face-to-face
To book your place contact Elly Habt on +33 176 77 2016.
SIAL Middle East is held in association with the Abu Dhabi food Control Authority between 26-28 November 2012 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.